Ads 468x100px

Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

❤ IMATS TAG!

I'm so excited for IMATS this year. IMATS is the International Makeup Artist Trade Show where all these huge companies come together under one roof to share their products and sell them at a huge discount. It does cost money to attend IMATS and its only in certain cities. Check out IMATS.net for more info. SO my friend, Alex, and I have been planning since the last one. I remember how much fun it was and how exciting it was to meet all the YouTube gurus. I have a blog post about it. Click here. I remember exactly who I met. MakeupbyTiffanyD, enKore Makeup, Pursebuzz, QueenofBlending, Petrilude, xsparkage and my absolute fave, JulieG713! Be sure to watch the video to see who I wanna meet this year and what exhibits I'm so excited for and all the stuff I plan to get my hands on. Thanks for reading my blog and watching my videos =)

Click here for the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment