Ads 468x100px

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

❤ Yellow & Pink using MAC

This look was creating using almost all MAC shadows. I realized when making the video that I was completely out of my highlight colors, so I gotta stock up soon (which is always fun cause that means I get to go shopping!) Anywho I wanted to attempt a unique look by not darkening the outer corner, instead I let the bright pink shadow flow from the top of the lid and around to the bottom like it does at the inner corner. It was difficult trying to get a good photo where you can see that but I think I managed a good one for you. I hope you like this look, I'm really happy with it because the yellow shadow, Goldenrod, I never really used before. When I had bought it I guess I didn't test it out first, but it does not swatch well at all. I would have never gotten this shadow because of the lack of quality in the swatch, but since I decided to attempt to use it in this look, it came out really nice and now I'm super happy with this color. I've said before I've been on the hunt to find a great yellow eyeshadow and this one work really well. I hope you like this look.

Click here for the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment