Ads 468x100px

Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

❤ Sweet & Innocent Eyes

I decided to do a look that's more of an everyday look. Its simple and includes all Inglot eyeshadows. I use a lot of the same techniques in other tutorials. I wanted to share with anyone who was curious if I can attempt a more subtle look with my bright palettes from Inglot. So using a lot of golds and bronzy colors, this is the look I came up with. I hope you all enjoy. If you haven't tried Inglot, you need too! I really fell in love with their freedom system. I've seen a bunch of videos promoting this awesome thing the company does so I check it out for myself when I visited their Vegas store over a year ago. I tested a bunch of the eyeshadows and got myself a palette. I have a swatch video, which you can click here for if you wanna see more on it. The only thing that sucks about Inglot is that their shadows are named by numbers so its much harder to remember a color or shade that you love. But I do remember the amazing yellow color is number 60. lol Anywho, overall I hope you enjoy this look.

Click here for the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment