Ads 468x100px

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

❤ Neutral Eyes using Concrete Minerals

Here is a simple neutral look using Concrete Minerals eyeshadows, lip tint and eye primer. My tutorial has easy step by step instructions on how to achieve this look. I really like how it looks with white eyeliner. The colors I used in this look are Ruse, Rocked, Troublemaker and Souljourner. Eyeliners are ELF black liquid liner and NYX pencil liner in white. Let me know what ya'll think, if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Click here for the video.







2 comments:

  1. Love this look! I used to watch your videos a long time ago and then you stopped making them! You were the first person I ever watched on YT. I am so glad I found you again. You were the reason I explored with color. So glad you are making videos again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! You are so sweet and thanks for being so loyal! =)

    ReplyDelete