Ads 468x100px

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

❤ Colorful Eyes using Concrete Minerals

Here is my 3rd look using Concrete Mineral eyeshadows. I ordered more colors since I had such a great experience with it the first time. The colors I got were 3 from the limited edition Valentine's collection, Cupid, Sweetheart and X's & O's (which is my fave now!) and I also picked one that was part of the crave sale, Swamped. And I got a sample of Vegas in my package as well. That's always exciting. So this look includes the following colors: Vegas, X's & O's, Swamped, Rocked & Sweetheart. If you've seen the video, you may notice my voice is a bit off. I'm recovering from a cough, I did my best to sound normal, so I'm sorry if I sound like a creepy man lol. Well enjoy the photos below and check out the video.

Click here for the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment