Ads 468x100px

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

❤ LORAC After Affair Palette Swatches

LORAC is beginning to be a fave of mine. I only own 2 of the palettes and I also have an eyeshadow trio as well. Actually I have used their liquid eyeliner and it was my favorite for a while, until it dried out and I didn't want to splurge $20 bucks on it. Well anyway as I wonder off subject, the After Affair palette is pretty good. My fave color in this palette is the deepest purple. Other than a good yellow, I've been on the hunt for an impressive deep purple that doesn't come off too black. And this one is pretty good. The colors aren't named but I swatched them left to right in the palette the same on my arm. You can see it has good color payoff. The blending is pretty decent too. I'm not wow-ed by the packaging. It does have a small drawer area for maybe a lipgloss or something. I left a brush in there and I forgot about it and couldn't find it for a long time until I did this swatch overview for you LOL. Oh well. Check out the video for side by side pics of the shadow next to the swatch.

Click here for the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment