Ads 468x100px

Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

❤ NYX Ultimate Pearl Shadows Review

NYX Ultimate Pearl Shadows are very smooth shadows. There were a couple I think were a bit shear and took more time to make more vibrant. You can see in the photos below swatches of each color. My fave are the warm bronzy colors like Copper Pearl and Gold Pearl. What I really like about these is how they feel. They're very soft, not powdery or chalky so that's a huge plus for me. You can get these at the NYX website and they're $7. I think that's kinda pricey for a single eyeshadow, if you've read my previous entries I like to have a bargain so as you can tell MAC is hardly in my collection. I hope my video and photos help you out when shopping at NYX. Thanks so much for reading and watching and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again.

Click here for the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment