Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

❤ INGLOT Eyeshadow Palette

So here is my first ever INGLOT palette from the freedom system. I remember seeing xsparkage use this and I fell in love with the yellow she used. I obviously have yellow eyeshadows but I haven't found one that was super extreme and vibrant. I have NYX and MAC and they don't live up to what I expect from a really great yellow eyeshadow. So thanks to her video I decided to venture out and try INGLOT and I fell in love! I now have 3 palettes, 2 of the ten shadows and 1 twenty shadow. So I wanted to share my first palette that got me into this brand. Below are some pictures of swatches and I'll list the numbers for each. INGLOT names their colors by numbers so it can get confusing.

Click here for the video.


372 - teal, 67 - deep purple, 50 - red, 48 - pink , 60 - yellow

36 - silver, 64 - black, 37 - brown, 09 - gold/bronze, 07 - champagne




No comments:

Post a Comment