Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

❤ Victoria Secret Eyeshadow Palettes Review

So I finally got to try out Victoria Secret makeup! My coworker gave me a $50 gift card to VS and I really wanted to try out the make up. Even though I'm not that impressed with the packaging, I don't care for gold, the eyeshadows are amazing. The quality is fantastic. They have great pigmentation and are easy to blend together. I love the neutral colors that come in both these palettes cause you can wear them literally everyday if you want. They are new shadows to the line, at least that's what the store clerk told me. They were $26 each so for me I like to break it down and figure that it would cost $5.20 per eyeshadow is really great because there are cosmetic lines that charge 3 or 4 times the amount and I think they have the same quality. This is my honest opinion, like I said I got these for my birthday. I was not paid by Victoria Secret to make this video or do this blog. It was my own free will. Thanks so much for reading up on my blog and watching my videos. If you have any questions let me know.
Click here for the video.

Gypset Palette


Mirage Palette






No comments:

Post a Comment