Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

❤ Kat Von D Beethoven Palette Swatches

I'm a huge fan of Kat Von D. This is her Beethoven Palette. I believe it was her second palette that was release. Three of the colors from this palette are also in the Ludwig palette which at first I thought was lame but for real the colors that have been duped are the ones that are mostly used and can be used for just about any look. I really love the quality of the shadows. They are very smooth and very pigmented and like I've said before on my review of the Ludwig palette, you are totally getting your money's worth with this palette. I think the blue is amazing, the color is so beautiful. I've included swatches below. If you want to see any videos using these colors, let me know. Thanks for reading my blog! =) AND I did not use a base for these swatches.

Click here for the video.






No comments:

Post a Comment