Ads 468x100px

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

❤ Blues and Neutral Look using Jesse's Girl

So I created this look using all Jesse's Girl Baked Eyeshadows. I used Ocean Breeze, Esmerelda, Terra Bronze and Graphite Frost. I'm the type of person who hardly wears blue shadows, but for some crazy reason I love the eyeshadows. I always tend to buy them and I love them but on my eyes I just don't care for it EXCEPT for this blue. I think its cause its more towards a darker blue than a bright vibrant blue so to me it looks much better on my eyes. I also used some Icing black eyeliner, cause its really my all time fave and also some fake lashes. I didn't put any eyeliner on the top lid so you can see more shadow this way. I hope you guys like this look. Thanks for viewing.
Click here for the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment