Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

❤ Icing, Affordable Good Quality Eyeshadows

Here is my collection of Icing by Claire's eyeshadows. I've slowly built this collection over time. These eyeshadows unforunately don't have names for their colors but they are really pigmented and for the price you get a lot of product. I wanted to show you some swatches for each shadow. I did not use a base so this is its true color on my skin. They are almost 3x the amount of a MAC shadow but they cost me $3.50 each as opposed to $15 for a MAC eyeshadow. Many of these eyeshadows blend easily together and are very consistent. The shimmery and satin colors are easy to apply but for the frosty shadows they are a bit harder to apply using a regular brush. I think a sponge applicator brush applies the frost colors much better and you get a more intense color. I've been using Icing eyeshadows for a long time and I would recommend these to anyone just starting out and want to begin building their makeup collection. And don't forget to check out some of Claire's eyeshadows because they also have some really great stuff too. I hope these swatches help you out. Thanks.


Click here for the video.



These first 8 colors are from the first top 8 in the photo of all the eyeshadows. Basically from left to right.


These are the next 8 but the gold (the 3rd) is randomly out of place, in the collection photo its the first color on the 4th row.


The last 7 are here, in the collection photo I actually have a double of the orange shade so I didn't swatch it twice but it ended up in the photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment