Ads 468x100px

Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

❤ e.l.f. 100 Eyeshadow Palette Review

So I was really excited that I picked up this palette. Actually I had seen it at Target and told my hubby about it and he stopped by there on his way home from work to pick it up for me. What a sweetheart. Anyway, I was really excited to get this and I wanted to share with you swatches of every single color from this palette. Ya apparently I have no life and I did all 100 for you. Its all good, totally worth it. Plus I got to test out each one and get a real good feel for every shadow in this palette. I really love frosty, shimmery shadows more than matte. I don't know why I'm not a huge matte fan but I do love frosty shadows. I think this palette is a great find. Its $10 at Target and you get 100 shadows that are very pigmented. I have many of their eyeshadow books and I absolutely love those too. You can create a million looks with this palette and I think the packaging is pretty decent. I don't really have any complaints about it other than I'm not a huge matte shadow fan but I still like the fact that there are many finishes included in this palette. I hope this product review helped you out.


Click here for the video.





Eyeshadow column 1



Eyeshadow column 2



Eyeshadow column 3



Eyeshadow column 4



Eyeshadow column 5



Eyeshadow column 6



Eyeshadow column 7



Eyeshadow column 8



Eyeshadow column 9



Eyeshadow column 10




No comments:

Post a Comment