Ads 468x100px

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

❥ Perfect Bride Makeup! ❤

The perfect bridal look consists of many neutral shadows with a hit of pink. My fave to these looks is MAC Mythology. I think it is such a great eyeshadow for any bridal look. For my most recent brides I've been using my Kat Von D Ludwig palette but you can find any dupes to these shadows through not so expensive brands. But I don't think Kat Von D palettes are that expensive, ya they're $34 but I like to look at it as 8 shadows for that price, each shadow would be $4.25 which is a bargain compared the the high end, MAC which is like $15 each. And I believe the size of each Kat Von D shadow is the same size as a MAC so its up to you, I think its a great buy and there are so many looks you can do with one palette. Anyway my point, the best bridal look consists of neutrals because 10, 20 years from now neautrals wouldn't be a mistake you made on the biggest day of your life. That's my personal opinion. If you like the few brides I've posted below you can check out my video on how to create a similar look for your big day, or some else's. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Click here for the video.
My video tutorial will show you how to create this look.



Aleida


Jamie


Chrystal


Jocelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment