Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

❤ JulieG Nail Polish Collection from Jesse's Girl

I was uber excited for this collection. Jesse's Girl, Cathy, herself sent these to me to try out and I love them. Each color takes no more than two coats and they all have a nice shiny finish. I haven't tested them yet for early chipping. The longest I usually wear a color is about 2 1/2 days before I switch so they last that long without chips which is great for me. I really like the colors. They're very pretty. The one I like the best is Stiletto because the color is really unique and its neutral so it'd go with everything. Below are some swatches of each. I hope this helps when purchasing any Jesse's Girl products. Thanks for reading . Check out the video at YouTube.

Click here for the video.



Stiletto

Girls Night Out

Party Dress

Beauty Guru

Fashion Friday

All Things Girly

Mermaids Lagoon

Cupcake Frosting





No comments:

Post a Comment