Ads 468x100px

Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

♠ HALLOWEEN - PEACOCK MAKEUP

Its so much fun creating Halloween looks. This is a look for a peacock, which I have never been for Halloween but I've always wanted to be but the costumes never looked right on me. So I decided to do this for anyone who is gonna be a peacock this Halloween. It doesn't just end there, this look will also look great if you're a sexy leprechaun, or a sexy Mad Hater or even a simple mermaid. I think this would be awesome with anything that has a lot of greens. Products I used in the video are Inglot eyeshadows: #16, #58, #67, #372, #453. Wet N Wild brow kit, Almay liquid eyeliner, icing pencil eyeliner, and I don't remember which lashes I used. So I hope you enjoyed the video, here are some pictures too.

Click here for the video.








No comments:

Post a Comment