Ads 468x100px

Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

❤ Jesse's Girl Palettes Swatches

I was super stoked to try out Jesse's Girl new eyeshadow palettes. There are four in the collection and each one has nine eyeshadows. They are smaller than the average palette, but the average palette price ranges from 30-60 bucks. You can find these palettes at Rite Aid or at Jesse's Girl Cosmetics DOT com for only $3.99! I think that's a steal! The pigmentation of these shadows were really impressive and I really like the color combos. I don't have much to complain about with these other than it really bothers me that the two shadows on each end are not the same size as the rest and that's only because of the shape and size of the palette itself. I know its a silly thing cause the difference is like .01 oz but still I want that .01 oz! I guess I'm just anal. I've messed around with all of them and my fave is the green palette. I got a lot of compliments when I wear these colors too. They kinda remind of nature, there's lots of greens and browns like trees in the forest and the blue reminds me of the sky above those trees. Very beautiful palette. Each one includes a double sided sponge tip brush which I'm a huge fan of and I like that its a long brush so its much easier to use. I think its a great buy and anyone should try them all... or at least one! Check out the awesome swatches below.

Click here for the video.











No comments:

Post a Comment