Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

♠ HALLOWEEN - DEVIL MAKEUP

Alright SOOOO I was a Devil for my brother and sister-in-laws Halloween party. My costume was real simple, it consisted of the headband with the two horns, a bow tie which was kinda tight and I didn't care for and a tail that you just clip onto your clothes. I also bought a pitchfork to kinda complete the whole look. So this is the makeup I actually wore to the party. Products I used were mostly Inglot eyeshadows and some NYX. I hope you guys like this look and give it a try too.

Click here for the video.









1 comment:

  1. Amazing makeup job! Thumbs up, you did great! I was searching for some fresh and scary halloween makeup for this coming halloween 2013 and I just got ideas here. Thanks for sharing!

    More power and keep posting
    ~ Cristine

    ReplyDelete