Ads 468x100px

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

❤ NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick Swatches

I'm not a huge fan of lipsticks. I rarely ever wear them. I'm more of a lipgloss kinda girl, well actually I'm mainly a chapstick kinda girl lol. Anyway I wanted to share my collection of NYX Sparkle Lipsticks. I do have all 24 in the collection so I just wanted to swatch them for you so you can see what it looks like best on the skin. I hope this helps when purchasing any NYX Diamond Lipsticks.

You can find these on www.nyxcosmetics.com
Click here for the video.





DS01 Sparkle Orchid, DS02 Sparkle Copper, DS03 Sparkle Salmon, DS04 Sparkle Dusty Rose, DS05 Sparkle Rust, DS06 Sparkle Rose




DS07 Sparkle Amber, DS08 Sparkle Red, DS09 Sparkle Walnut, DS10 Sparkle Flamingo, DS11 Sparkle Bronze, DS12 Sparkle 24 Karet




DS13 Sparkle Velvet, DS14 Sparkle Plum, DS15 Sparkle Beige, DS16 Sparkle Orange, DS17 Sparkle Nude, DS18 Sparkle Chestnut




DS19 Sparkle Bubbles, DS20 Sparkle Gold, DS21 Sparkle Satin, DS22 Sparkle Apricot, DS23 Sparkle Flower, DS24 Sparkle Silk






3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all so pretty. I like it ^^
    What is your fave shades? I'm so confuse to choose one of them, haha
    Thanks for the swatches =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, my favorite shades? Hmmm that's a tough one. I enjoy the nudes and the lighter pinks. I hardly wear the real dark color so I guess the lighter ones are my fave. Thanks for visiting my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought the sparkling nude shade yesterday..when i made a swatch it wasso wonderful but wen i applied it to my lips it was so dry and i cant wipe it off easily..can you share some advice iladybugirl??pls.. larahpiencenaves@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete