Ads 468x100px

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

❤ Easy To Do Summer Look Using NYX

So to create this simple easy summer look all you will need are three neutrel colors. I used NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Shadow in Oro, its basically just a metallic gold shadow. And I also chose Volcano and Barely There. First I primed my eyes with Lorac Primer. Then I applied the gold shadow all over my eyelid using a shadow brush. Add the highlight, Barely There, below your brow. Then using a contour brush or blending brush add the darker color, Volcano, to the crease. Wipe off any access shadow from the brush and use the same brush to blend Volcano into the highlight. After that I used some pencil eyeliner and lined my waterline on my top lid. Then add mascara. I decided to use some simple not too over the top lashes since I don't have very thick noticable lashes. I used NYX Black Label Lipstick in Girly Pink. I chose this because its also not too over the top and I think it goes well with the summer theme. I hope you enjoy this look for today.

Click here for the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment