Ads 468x100px

Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

❤ • Kat Von D • Memento Mori Palette Swatches

I will say it over and over again, I am a HUGE Kat Von D fan. I finally got my hands on the Memento Mori palette. I also got the Gypsy palette too, thanks to an amazing girl on Make Up Alley. I will have a seperate video and blog for the Gypsy palette. This item is limited edition and you can no longer purchase it from Sephora. I have been looking for both of the palettes for over a year and I'm super estatic that I found someone who would sell them to me. In the swatches below, it kinda stands out that the cream shadow doesn't look very appealing. It's because it's almost dried out. I'm not too worried about it because I don't really use cream shadows, but it does suck cause KVD should have put all shadows in these palettes. I notice her newer ones have no cream shadows, so that's cool. I really love the white case and my fave color in this palette is meditation. Its so pretty and reminds me of a color from her Ludwig palette, Downtown. Anyway I wanted to share the colors so if anyone really loves these colors, you gotta work your butt off to find them. If not enjoy the photos. I can say without a doubt that 3 of the colors are in other palettes. Tijuana, Sugar Skull and Solitude I think were all in the first Tattoo Chronicles palette. So if you have that, you have almost half of them.

Click here for the video.



From left to right, True, Solitude, Meditation, Agatha Pink, Sugar Skull, Peggy, Hard Luck & Tijuana




No comments:

Post a Comment