Ads 468x100px

Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

❤ INGLOT Eyeshadow Palette #2 Swatches

Gosh I love Inglot! They are definitely a brand I will continue to by over and over again. I've only tried their eyeshadows, but I can't wait to try their other products. I usually don't like ordering online unless I know what I'm getting so I will wait until my next visit to Las Vegas and check out some more products. I'll be going in April so I can't wait! EEQ! This is my second eyeshadow palette that I got last year and I love all the bright colors. They're super pigments and have great color payoff. They blend together so well and I love the selection of colors that are part of the freedom system. If you don't already know, the freedom system is pretty awesome. Basically you choose your palette, here I chose the 10 eyeshadow square. I believe that they also have lipsticks and blushes part of the freedom system too. But I'll stick with the shadows. So you just pick out the colors you want in your palette. This one cost me $50 which is a pretty awesome price, that would make each eyeshadow only $5! Great right? They're really big too so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Click the link to check out the video.

Click here for the video.


493 - lilac, 483 - deep navy, 70 - bright blue, 58 - bright green, 16 - lime

450 - rust copper red, 51 - bright orange, 407 - coral, 397 - champagne, 453 - shimmer white





No comments:

Post a Comment