Ads 468x100px

Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

❤ LA Colors Swatches

I've seen LA Colors in many places and never had an interest to try it out UNTIL my husband and I went to the Dollar Tree and I spotted the trios there. They had 6 of them and I fell in love. I think for a buck a piece they're totally worth it. They have great pigmentation and easy to blend. I think LA Colors is overlooked because most would think that it's not a good quality product since its mostly sold in mom and pop stores and just random places. I think they'll be up and coming and more popular especially through YouTube. Here are the swatches of each palette. Enjoy!

Click here for the video.



Lemon Grove


Shoot Star


Southern Belle


Boardwalk


Tiki Punch


Sand Dune


Grassy Knoll


Moon Rock




No comments:

Post a Comment