Ads 468x100px

Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

❤ November Haul

This is a collective of items I've gotten in the last month or so. I titled this November Haul since I introducing it in November, not particulary because I got it all in November. I hope you guys enjoy and maybe get some ideas for the upcoming holiday season.




Anyway, below are photos of some items I've shown in the video. Here is the Wet N Wild eyebrow kit.



Kat Von D is my super favorite. I got three palettes, True Love, Angeles and Metal Orchestra. I will be doing swatch videos for these palettes in the near future.



Avon is a pretty decent brand, but not my go to for eyeshadows. They're nice and have an ok application, but to get a great color payoff you gotta work with it a bit.


Hot Topic eyeshadows look amazing and some are. So I got four fabulous colors, bright purple, an intense blue, neon green and a bright pink. You can see the swatches and how amazing the first three are. But when you see the pink, the swatch is quite pathetic. I even tried applying 3 coats and that's as bright as it got. Very sad and I was upset about it. Not too upset since this shadow was only 3 bucks but still!

Neon green so pretty!


The purple is so intense. I love how vibrant this is.


The blue is beautiful! Will definitely give any eye color a pop.


This pink is pathetic! I am so disappointed with the swatch. Not sure if I just got a bad or old one but it has no pigmentation at all.



Here are the 4 elf palettes I got and I love them. I love elf. I think they do produce a lot of great quality make up.






I love glitter but it can be very messy.




Click here for the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment